Well, I dont know about you but my heart just crumbled down when I realized that a part of my childhood has ended: School supply shopping.
So if you're a college student right now, then I guess you've said bye bye to at least some of the ff:
- Fitting and picking out black leather shoes at the department store
- Choosing the covers of your notebooks (and by notebooks, I mean 10 of them, tas iba iba ung design ng bawat isa, haha)
- One whole, cross wise, length wise, one fourth.......... #enoughsaid
- Sticker name labels to stick on books!
- Pencil cases! Stationary sets!
- Picking out gigantic backpacks to fit all your school stuff in!
- Buying white socks, white sandos, and of course..... white pantylets.
|For inspiration <3|
|They also hold contests! Simply submit the artworks/doodles that you did on your planner , and you might get a chance to win awesome stuff!|
|This planner is perfect for writers, too! Unleash your imagination!!|